Sunday 12 January 2014

Pixel Art The Cave of Goblins

Hey Everyone,

This is another pixel art drawing that I wanted to create for some fun, I was speaking to a few friends about the "Dark Souls" series and I was starting to get back the nostalgia feeling when I used to play it. So I thought about making a pixel art about a beginner knight character entering a cave but what he doesn't expect is to have it filled with goblins. Here is the breakdown of how I made this.



Basic background with character


Add background elements and foreground elements


Decided to meat up the foreground a bit


Added some smoke for atmosphere.


I was gonna put a shield and have a cave light come from above but I thought a torch would be more ambient.


Toning up the main character


Added a reflective light and a gradient to finish.


Actual size


Zoomed in for more detail


No comments:

Post a Comment